Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Political change in Maldives

Yesterday the second round of the Maldives presidential election was held & today morning the provisional result were released by ending a 30 years of earlier president's government. Mr. Maumoon Abdul Gayoom (DR Party) was the president in Maldives for past 30 years. The results of the second round of the presidential elections held in Male' on Tuesday (28th Oct) showed that the "Maldives Democratic Party" (MDP) alliance's candidate Mr. Mohamed Nasheed ( Anni )had emerged as the clear winner of the election.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mahesh, I'm Lankan too and would like to invite you to the following Sri Lankan website:

http://www.bswa.org

It's a Buddhist one.

Take care!

Mahesh Amarasinghe said...

Thanks Nick..

I'll check it

Rgds

Mahesh

Anonymous said...

Hello! Can you tell me how i can register mail at google [url=http://google.com]google[/url] http://google.com

Mahesh Amarasinghe said...

Google mail is named as gmail & generally allows to openup a new mail account only through invitation link. The invitation link you got to take through some body. If you want I can send you a invitation link. So provide me email address to send you the gmail invitatin link. You have to click on the link & follow the steps

Mahesh Amarasinghe said...

I feel Google (gmail) is better , bcoz it is fast & user friendly. Yahoo or live.com also not bad. let me know your email address. Then I'll provide you a link to openup a gmail account .. my email is msh727@gmail.com